401 K Participant Service Advisor Bilingual
- Acts as a bilingual advisor for employees of HRS clients regarding HRS products. Fields telephone calls in an automated call distribution (ACD) environment; maintains a high level of product and system knowledge for 401(k), Section 125, Employee Handbooks, and Health & Benefits (COBRA) plans.
- Fields daily calls from HRS participants with questions regarding 401(k) and other retirement services products to ensure high quality service is provided. Provides a detailed explanation of plan provisions and IRS and ERISA rules and regulations
- Acts as a liaison between the client and payroll branches throughout the organization to resolve issues on behalf of the client.
- Follows up on unresolved calls to ensure issue completion and accuracy of resolution to ensure that deadlines and accuracy requirements are met.
- Provides technical support for participants using the automated phone system and employee website to ensure efficient interaction. May assist clients navigate through various menu options in the system.
- Utilizes multiple computer software packages (HRIS, RNT, SunGard, and ORS) to answer specific client requests
- Documents client conversations/issues in an effort to minimize repeat callers and provide optimal service.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of IRS and ERISA regulations to ensure accurate issue resolution regarding 401(k) plan operation.
- Prioritizes caller and management issues to resolve critical or time-sensitive issues before less urgent issues.
- High school diploma and a minimum of 3 years of experience are required.
- Experience with HR-related products, including 401(k), profit sharing, and other defined contribution plans is preferred. Microsoft Office and internet skills are required.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.