Enterprise Selling Sales Manager - Applicant Tracking System
Manages local Market sales effort in accordance with corporate guidelines to increase client base through the implementation of specifically approved sales and marketing programs.
- Manages the achievement of corporate objectives by individual product line within area of responsibility and within budgeted financial guidelines.
- Recruits, selects and directs sales staff in meeting or exceeding corporate goals.
- Manages line by line items of corporate assigned budgets.
- Projects a positive image in representing the corporation to clients and the community.
- Meets specific quota as directed by the Business Development Manager.
- Cultivates and develops through the sales staff a referral network among the certified public accountants community, enrolled agents and bookkeepers.
- Works with the Market managers to develop mutual objectives and problem-solving issues using partnership principles.
- Ensures accuracy of weekly activity reports.
- Initiates, participates in, and supervises on-going training of assigned sales representatives in technical knowledge, competitive knowledge, and sales skills knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting , Business Administration, or Marketing.
- 5 years of experience in Sales management or marketing or the equivalent combination of education and experience with proven tangible results.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.