Mid Market P&C Sales Agent
- To successfully meet corporate revenue sales quotas by selling multiple lines of Property & Casualty insurance to new and existing Paychex clients in the target market of 10 or more employees.
- Generates sales revenue to meet or exceed sales quotas through effective telesales methods.
- Cultivates and develops a business / sales referral network from other sales divisions within Paychex.
- Performs insurance needs analysis for prospects and clients and develops a business proposal to secure coverage with markets available.
- Works with insurance carrier underwriters to develop business relationships to write profitable business and professionally manage mutual objectives for PIA.
- Performs underwriting of business risks to build a business case in accordance with insurance carrier guidelines.
- Writes up and processes sales contracts in a professional manner and in accordance with PIA operations guidelines.
- Projects a positive and professional image representing the agency to carrier partners, perspective and new and existing clients as well as employees of Paychex.
- Achieves technical insurance knowledge, develops insurance carrier appetite knowledge and market knowledge by attending training sessions and sales meetings set by sales management.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- AAS degree preferred.
- 1 year of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required. Property and Casualty insurance license is preferred for candidates. Employees hired into this position without a P&C license are required to obtain their P&C license within 90 days of employment.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.