Enterprise Sales Consultant - Benefits Administration
Performs sales activities in an assigned territory by introducing the BeneTrac system of electronic enrollment and benefit administration tools to broker distributors and assisting them to promote and sell BeneTrac to their employer group clients.
- Seeks opportunities to promote and present BeneTrac by encouraging benefits brokers to become BeneTrac Distributors and subsequently introducing BeneTrac to their clients.
- Supports Broker Distributors and sponsoring Benefit Plan Carriers with BeneTrac sales presentations and collaterals to their clients including product training.
- Promotes BeneTrac to Brokers & sponsoring Carrier Reps and maintain relationship for continuing business purposes.
- Follow through with all sales efforts to prospects recently presented as well as those on hold status.
- Promotes the relationship between new and existing clients and their assigned BeneTrac Implementation Manager and Benefit Analyst.
- Communicates status of prospects and new clients to Broker distributors and sponsoring Carrier Reps. Maintain contact with new clients during the implementation process and follow up as needed to assist with a smooth and timely installation.
- Promotes add-on products to new and existing clients as authorized by Broker Distributor.
- Maintains accurate records of contacts and client information in BeneTrac CRM tools.
- Strives to gain knowledge of the benefits brokerage business, Human Resources, direct competitors and benefits-related technology.
- Develops superior presentation and sales skills.
- Consistently works to improve understanding of the most current BeneTrac capabilities and new features, communicating new functionality to broker distributors.
- Consistently works to improve understanding of sponsoring carriers operations and assist with all sales issues related to BeneTrac.
- Keep records of relevant information and issues relating to BeneTrac, i.e. features/benefits information gathered from client interactions, including any available information regarding competition.
- Assists in sales planning and reporting regarding the sales process.
- Strives to achieve assigned territory goals and sales quotas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years of experience in Outside sales experience, and employee benefits and HR background, or training helpful.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.