Human Capital Management Sales Consultant - HR & Benefit Solutions
More than just a paycheck. Paychex is the leader in the small to medium sized business space for Truly Human, Human Capital Management. We help business owners and leaders attract the best talent through streamlined human resource processes and benefits packages while at the same time maximizing the productivity of their employees once onboard. We often hear that the best thing about Paychex is our commitment to culture. Here you will find a company that rallies behind its values and builds its strategies around them. At Paychex, we value loyalty. Through hard work and ongoing growth and development, doors open. Many of our Executives came up through the ranks at Paychex, and for that we are #paychexproud.
Only the best need apply. We're on a journey to record-breaking revenue and we need only the best to join our team. Paychex representatives are relentlessly driven to be successful and are passionate about creating solutions that meet the needs of their clients. Our reps are sharp, impressive people who are leaders in their daily lives. In a word, they're unstoppable.
All in. All the time. The success of a Paychex rep depends on their ability to maximize their daily activity. This is a solution-based sales environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. The compensation plan rewards those who succeed and multiplier levels favor ongoing success. Integrated selling is the new norm as our clients' needs span multiple product lines and you are compensated for your team work. A portion of your leads will come from building external referral sources and a portion are developed from our internal team. There are dollars in the hustle and most leads are self-generated through a structured, proven activity plan.
But enough about us, let's talk about you.
In this role, you'll:
- Sell Paychex Agency Health and Employee Benefits Insurance products and HRS approved products and services to new clients and existing Paychex clients.
- Achieves corporate objectives by individual product line category within the assigned territory. Generates sales revenue and health applications to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Achieves technical, competitive and sales skill knowledge by attaining objectives set by the sales management team.
- Makes calls and visits to present the company's products to clients.
- Develops internal relationships to assist in increasing the client base.
- Develops a referral network to assist in increasing the client base.
- Develops Insurance Carrier relationships to enhance sales and service.
- Processes sales contracts in a professional manner and in accordance with HRS guidelines.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the company to clients and the community.
- Associates degree (BA/BS preferred) in Business
- 2-4 years relevant sales /marketing experience or the equivalent education and experience is required.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license. Must possess a valid Life, Accident and Health license.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.