Manager, Agency Shared Responsibility Services
Manages the execution of the operational and service activities and the monitoring of key metrics in support of key business for the Employer Shared Responsibility team within the Agency are contributing to the profitability and growth of Paychex.
- Lead the delivery of service to our Employer Shared Responsibility Clients with accountability including client retention, NPS, responsive and accurate service delivery and effective internal partnerships.
- Oversee the accurate delivery of the Analysis & Monitoring product, YE Filing product and service teams supporting ESR.
- Recruit, select, hire and evaluate performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsel and develop staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs and other resources as required for professional advancement.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems, reporting, and controls to measure team performance against established goals.
- Ensure product and department integrity by maintaining compliance with state and federal regulations as well as standards set forth in the Paychex Agency and HRS division
- Recommend the establishment of policies and implements all policies and procedures relating to the workflow of the assigned group
- Contributes to the capital and operating budgets for the cost center(s) and analyze interdepartmental reports as they relate to the cost center(s). Achieve cost center projections through labor expense and administrative expense controls.
- Develop and maintain highly efficient process and procedures supporting the ESR product and a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of new product strategies in conjunction with product management
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position’s function
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Management / MIS or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in Leadership, Operations, Service or equivalent experiences.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to drive multiple projects to successful completion.
Full Time / Part Time:
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.