ESR Dedicated Service Representative
Serving as the single point-of-contact for a designated book of Employer Shared Responsibility clients. Regularly communicates with clients throughout the filing year to gather necessary business, employee, and health insurance information. Ensures appropriate progress of each client throughout the year to meet furnishing and filing deadlines as required in the Affordable Care Act.
- Responds to written and phone inquiries from client, Sales and Operations partners and places outbound calls to clients and Sales and Operations partners as required by the business unit to support onboarding of ESR clients, grant client access to Paychex’s Health & Benefits website, resolve questions about Analysis & Monitoring reports and/or IRS 6056 Tax Filing and questions about the Employer Shared Mandate regulations.
- Gathers and interprets data from internal resources such as AskIt, iComm, Salesforce and external resources such as the IRS website, Department of Treasury, etc. to solve issues relating to ESR services, while maintaining positive and professional relationships with internal and external partners.
- Utilizes analysis and problem solving skills and makes appropriate recommendations to clients and Sales and Operations partners ensuring all client inquiries are resolved appropriately and accurately.
- Ensures timeliness of clients through the ESR processing and filing process, and escalates when necessary to a Supervisor.
- Trains and mentors less experienced Paychex and Contract employees within the group when required to ensure all staff is current on policies and procedures.
- Responsible for meeting departmental service level agreements within ESR Services.
- Responsible for ongoing client satisfaction through process and service efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business.
- 2 years of experience in Customer service, sales or insurance or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Demonstrates project management skills.
Full Time / Part Time:
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.