Sales Representative-HR & Benefit Solutions
Executes market strategy by prospecting, developing, negotiating, and closing new Strategic Account relationships. Meets or exceeds sales/revenue objectives through new client growth or increased revenue from existing clients within newly established partners.
- Develops and executes a structured prospecting plan to target partnerships in the U.S. Market.
- Develops and collaborates with business partners to implement strategy to effectively penetrate partners.
- Manages complex contract negotiation and works with legal counsel, as necessary, to minimize the contract phase and get new partners producing customers more quickly.
- Performs a professional and thorough transition of the partner relationship, business strategies, and opportunities to the ongoing account manager to ensure sales growth.
- Gains a solid understanding of the Company's market (product, service, competitors, marketplace, trends) to provide consistent information on the channel and partnerships.
- Provides timely and accurate reporting of partner sales statistics, growth, ancillary product opportunities, and service related issues to Field Sales and Business Development Management to make adjustments needed to continue effectiveness.
- Participates in partner business reviews and responds to partner inquiries in collaboration with ongoing account management team during commissionable period to ensure sales growth.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing.
- 3 years of experience in relevant experience.
- Sales leadership experience a plus.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.