Implementation Services Specialist- NCO
Responsible for the setup, training and successful implementation of new clients to ensure client satisfaction, retention and a positive onboarding experience. Ensures that a quality product is delivered to the client, that the client receives full value from their product and that the product is utilized in accordance with its capabilities.
- Acts as the primary contact for the client during the implementation process and is responsible for all communication regarding the implementation plan and timeline. Provides contact information through initial welcome call or email to ensure client satisfaction, retention and a positive onboarding experience.
- Coordinates and processes first payroll for new clients according to standard procedures so that client’s expectations are met and they can begin utilizing services by the date specified in their service agreement.
- Assists in ENS coding and agency setup, cancellations, and deletions to ensure accurate setup with all tax agencies required for tax-filing compliance including scanning of client documentation to ensure accuracy of client information. Creates, executes, and reviews data integrity reports to ensure accuracy of client information. Coordinates client transition from Data Conversion Specialist including new client audit and quality control inspections prior to clients first payroll processing to ensure a smooth transition, client retention and a positive onboarding experience.
- Coordinates online client enrollment and training where applicable to the client receives full value from their product and that the product is utilized in accordance with its capabilities. Utilizes web-based collaboration tools to guide the client through the setup process and provides instructions for basic system access and utilization. Collects any missing documentation needed from client and sets up any outstanding ancillary products that were not active when receiving from data conversion specialist.
- Completes required steps and documentation to transfer client to Ongoing Service Team in a timely fashion. Researches and resolves client implementation issues in a timely manner to optimize client experience and satisfaction.Answers questions from Ongoing Service Team on client-specific issues as necessary.
- Assists in other areas of implementation where needed. This includes backing up other implementation roles during peak sales submissions.Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, sales, and coworkers to promote the Paychex quality service image.
- Maintains knowledge of product offerings to answer client questions.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 2 years of experience in Client service or support.
- Payroll experience.
Full Time / Part Time:
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.