Client Payroll Specialist
- Responsible for all aspects of quality client service. Responds to client inquiries and concerns and assists client with timely resolution of problems. Ensures that the client receives full value from the Major Markets product. Proactively ensures ongoing client satisfaction and high client retention.
- Responds to client phone calls in a timely manner and resolves client questions and issues, including payroll and tax-related matters, "How-To" product inquires, system issues, and first-level support of client input and/or output transmission issues in order to provide professional and personalized customer service.
- Ensures that client obtains full value from Major Markets products by providing client training over the phone and by periodically explaining additional reports and product features and their benefits.
- Ensures ongoing client satisfaction and high client retention by participating in designated client calling and other retention-oriented programs.
- Maintains knowledge of changes in Major Market system and software, trends in the PC industry, and changes in wage and tax law to provide informed guidance to the client.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, agencies, and coworkers to promote Paychex' quality service image.
- Participates in conducting in-house client training sessions in order to enhance client relationships and to broaden employee knowledge and skill set.
- High School diploma
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a technically-oriented customer service organization
- Consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.