PEO New Client Onboarding
Responsible for the setup and initial payroll processing of new PEO clients. Provides advanced customer service and support to ensure PEO payroll and other services are loaded for new clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Loads new client information from, PEO questionnaire, set-up kits and new client profiles into the payroll system.
- Places welcome calls and sends welcome e-mail to clients to set-up payroll processing schedules, confirm pay period and check dates, pay frequency, and preferred method of payroll reporting.
- Responsible to onboard any new clients for online payroll functionality.
- Reviews incoming client load paperwork for completeness and logs discrepancies into applicable system. Resolves discrepancies with the field departments (HRG, Sales) and/or directly with the client prior to the first payroll run.
- Organizes information to have a successful client onboarding. Completes any applicable checklists, databases, quality checks and system reports for quality control review.
- Communicates with any applicable internal partners to inform them of a Core to PEO transfer.
- Verifies that PEO set-up information new client profile, worker’s compensation set-up, and employee information have been accurately entered into the payroll system.
- Accurately processes and services the clients' first payrolls.
- Responds to client questions concerning payroll processing procedures and completing new employee packets, payroll deduction authorization forms, and required documentation.
- Reviews and receives any feedback provided from the first payroll to ensure accuracy.
- Communicates any crucial client information or issues to management for resolution.
- Processes recurring payrolls until turned over to ongoing Payroll floor.
- Assists any internal partners with the research and resolution of discrepancies for Net Pay, 401k, and Section 125 in order to ensure the PEO electronic invoice payment (EIP) account is in balance.
- Assists with updating any training or procedures that are applicable to new client set up.
- Builds strong relationships with Human Resource Representatives, Sales, and internal operations departments, and serves as liaison between PEO operations and the field for the smooth transition of new clients.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 1 year of experience in relevant PEO experience.
Full Time / Part Time:
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.