PIA H & B Specialist I - Call Center
Provides advanced client service and technical product support to our internal and external partners. Ensures timely and accurate problem resolution while mitigating exposure to the Agency and client. Works with COBRA clients and/or participants and other business units to resolve escalated COBRA client issues.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of new and existing client account set ups, their corresponding systems and Health & Benefit processes to ensure resolution of escalated client issues.
- Takes inbound calls from H&B Clients as well as COBRA participants.
- Makes outbound resolution calls to clients and participants as necessary.
- Maintains expected level of availability and call quality as determined by the department.
- Gathers and interprets data to solve complex COBRA issues relating to the Health & Benefit product and services
- Trains and mentors employees within the group when required to ensure all staff is current on policies and procedures.
- Assists the team with escalated client calls and handles the situation through resolution to ensure the team has the resources to perform their tasks. Acts a resource for them as needed.
- Develops problem resolution techniques and makes appropriate recommendations to Supervisor to ensure all client issues are resolved appropriately and accurately.
- Reviews processes and streamlines daily tasks to maintain efficiencies within the department.
- Maintains accuracy and integrity of the clients’ financial and insurance transactions by researching and resolving any discrepancies with coverage or billing.
- Responds to inbound calls and places outbound calls as required by the business unit to ensure issue resolution and client satisfaction. Maintains accurate recording of all internal and external communications. (Insured, insurance partners, payroll offices etc.)
- Provides necessary documentation to states and federal insurance agencies as well as our insurance partners to ensure compliance with internal and external policies.
- Participates in product related projects, product testing or training sessions as required to ensure implementations are successful.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Business or Finance.
- 2 years of experience in Customer service/insurance Related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Life Accident and Health license . (Preferred)
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.