Administrative Assistant II / Office Manager
Provides advanced administrative and clerical support for specific functions within a department. Responsible for limited secretarial support.
- Provides advanced administrative assistance to manager and other staff members on specific administrative details such as maintaining staff schedules, processing and reconciling orders and billing, following-up with vendors regarding shipping and ordering, etc.
- Serves as a liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to department operations, scheduling, billing, etc.
- Prepares and maintains statistical records and reports on pertinent department information.
- Answers questions relating to department policies and procedures.
- Provides secretarial support to department staff members by composing and typing non-routine or confidential correspondence and documentation.
- May provide supervision or support to other administrative and clerical assistants.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 2 years of experience in Administrative experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.