Online Services Supervisor - Nettime
Recruits, develops, and supervises personnel responsible for service and support of the Online Services client base. Manages and coordinates daily operational activities to ensure efficient and effective service levels to support departmental standards and goals. The Online Services department is responsible for product setup and ongoing support of clients utilizing the Online Services product suite which includes Time and Labor Online, Time In A Box, Employees Access online and Online W2.
- Directs, reviews, and supervises the activities of non-exempt staff to ensure that client service and departmental standards are met.
- Recruits, develops, and guides staff with respect to daily activity in order to meet client service and departmental standards.
- Manages employee work assignments and completes performance reviews to ensure that departmental client service standards are maintained.
- Develops and adapts departmental processes to meet quality, efficiency, follow-up and process improvement objectives and to ensure that clients receive maximum benefit from Online Services applications and effective support and guidance on the Online Services suite.
- Acts as departmental liaison/representative in meetings with other Paychex organizations to represent client and departmental interests.
- Resolves client issues in an effective and timely manner to maximize client retention and satisfaction.
- Utilizes key performance indicator reports to manage the actions of assigned personnel.
- Reviews outbound client correspondence created by staff to ensure quality, accuracy, and compliance with guidelines set by Online Services, Legal, Marketing, and Compliance departments.
- Coordinates communications to outside parties, including field offices and third party vendors, to ensure compliance with guidelines.
- Makes recommendations and proposals to managers for departmental operations and administrative process improvements.
- Grants approval to direct reports for higher-risk task processing in order to resolve client issues in a timely manner.
- Provides technical expertise during problem resolution process to ensure client satisfaction.
- Resolves escalated problems and enlists the assistance of other personnel and groups as needed.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 5 years of experience in Customer service experience.
- 1 year of experience in Leadership role.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.