Paychex Agency Specialist I
Provides customer service and support to both internal and external clients; responsible for the timely and accurate set-up, ongoing maintenance and support of client accounts for both H&B and COBRA. Maintains a knowledge of the products and services supported by the Agency. Ensures timely and accurate problem resolution in support of Agency client retention goals.
- Initiating timely set up, process all documentation related to set up and maintenance of the client's account.
- Researching and resolving product and service issues from the field and our clients. Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of clients' financial and insurance transactions.
- Establishing, managing and maintaining positive and professional relationships with Paychex, insurance carriers and all external and internal partners.
- Responding to inbound calls and places outbound calls as required by the business unit. Maintains accurate recording of all internal and external communication.
- Maintaining documents and records to ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal insurance regulations.
- Providing necessary documentation to state and federal insurance agencies as well as our insurance partners.
- Utilizing multiple computer software applications in conjunction with carrier and bureau web-sites, internal systems to include HRIS, and ORS in order to respond to all client inquiries.
- Performing data input, maintaining strong prioritization and organizational skills and professional communications.
- Participating in product related projects or training sessions, as required.
- Associate's Degree in Management, Business, Finance.
- 1 year of experience in Insurance Related field.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.