CPA Channel Manager
Develop and drive the CPA sales channel strategy with accountability for CPA channel growth and expansion. Drives execution of CPA channel (including CPA acquisitions, CPA Centric Sales Reps, CPA Hosting, etc.) for all relevant sales organizations to strengthen and grow CPAs as a source of business to Paychex Sales.
- Drives sales execution of the company's existing CPA partnerships and fine ways to drive and growth additional CPA partnerships nationwide via the field and Virtual sales organization to grow CPA productivity.
- Develops and collaborates with sales management to implement strategy to effectively penetrate CPAs for full Paychex product suite.
- Coaches sales managers to effectively partner and manage sales rep routines relating to CPAs.
- Implements marketing programs and promotions in coordination with marketing partners to maximize product line visibility within existing CPA relationships and to expand new CPA relationships.
- Collaborates with field sales, Marketing CPA Channel, CPA acquisition specialists, and our Multicultural Initiative to grow sales from the CPA community and expand our network of referring CPAs.
- Acts as subject matter expert and primary point of contact for the field sales organization regarding new and existing approaches to maximize selling opportunities in the CPA Channel .
- Creates and delivers training on the CPA channel to train the trainers of the CPA channels in Sales, including CPA Centric Reps.
- Meets or exceeds sales/revenue objectives of the CPA Channel through new client growth or increased revenue from existing CPA referral source to support overall company growth goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing.
- 3 years of experience in Sales of payroll or employee benefits products. Consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience. Management and/or leadership experience is preferred.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.