Customer Service/Data Entry - Carrier Support Specialist-HBT-BeneTrac
The Carrier Support Specialist is responsible for receiving, reviewing, researching and resolving all communications/discrepancy reports received from various carriers and third party administrators in a timely manner.
- Manages Carrier Support email box (reviews/distributes/coordinates all Carrier Support communications) to ensure timely resolution of all outstanding requirements.
- Reviews, researches and resolves carrier discrepancy reports and issues to maintain integrity of BeneTrac database and accuracy of client files.
- Maintains Carrier contact information including websites / password sheets for efficient processing of discrepancies and other requirements.
- Acts as main contact for new carriers to create processes for discrepancy reporting.
- Trains new Benefit Specialists on how to review and respond to carrier discrepancy reports for cross-training purposes.
- Consistently strives to improve efficiency of carrier reports and Carrier Support communications for the overall benefit of the Operations department.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Less than 1 year of experience in Human Resources/Employee Benefits experience and a trained and qualified BeneTrac Data Auditor.
- 1 year of experience in Or as a trained end user of the BeneTrac system.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.