IT Business Analyst II - SurePayroll
The IT Business Analyst II - SurePayroll is responsible and accountable for managing the writing and analysis of user stories and projects ensuring that the use cases solve the business problems. In addition, they would be responsible for the documentation of all business and technical requirements collected during analysis, and ensuring that information is communicated to the Agile team.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs and evaluates alternatives to provide the best customer solutions.
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates solutions that meet overall business strategies. Utilizes Business Process Modeling to aid in understanding current/future state of complex systems.
- Understands the change and impact and communicates to all team members.
- Writes User Stories that are expressed as features or problems and includes acceptance criteria.
- Communicates effectively in both verbal day-to-day discussions, team meetings, with onsite and remote developers.
- Assists in test case creation and execution.
- Maintains proper documentation of developed applications.
- Troubleshoots system issues encountered by users and defines and documents solution.
- Lends support to various business and technology teams as necessary until the goal of the story is met.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.