Employer Shared Responsibility Specialist
Responsible for client set-up, ongoing administration and is the face of a current product offering of Paychex called , Employer Shared Responsibility Services (ESR). Responds to written and phone inquiries from clients using ESR services. Responds to inquiries and provides technical product support to Sales and Operations partners.
- Responds to written and phone inquiries from client, Sales and Operations partners and places outbound calls to clients and Sales and Operations partners as required by the business unit to support onboarding of ESR clients, grant client access to Paychex's Health & Benefits website, resolve questions about Analysis & Monitoring reports and/or IRS 6056 Tax Filing and questions about the Employer Shared Mandate regulations.
- Gathers and interprets data from internal resources such as AskIt, iComm, Salesforce and external resources such as the IRS website, Department of Treasury, etc. to solve issues relating to ESR services, while maintaining positive and professional relationships with internal and external partners.
- Utilizes analysis and problem solving skills and makes appropriate recommendations to clients and Sales and Operations partners ensuring all client inquiries are resolved appropriately and accurately.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of new and existing client account set-ups, their corresponding systems and ESR processes to ensure resolution of client issues.
- Maintains accurate recording of all internal and external communications in order to document client needs and the Paychex replies.
- Acts as a resource in product related projects pertaining to the ESR Regulations, product testing, or training sessions as required.
- Trains and mentors less experience Paychex and Contract employees within the group when required to ensure all staff is current on policies and procedures.
- Responsible for meeting departmental service level agreements within ESR Services.
- Responsible for ongoing client satisfaction through process and service efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business.
- 2 years of experience in Customer service, sales or insurance or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.