Sales Representative - Bank Centric
Sell Paychex products and services to prospects with 1-49 employees in a bank centric territory, working with assigned bank partner to achieve revenue results.
- Responsible for meeting unit and revenue expectations.
- Presents Paychex products and services in-person to final decision makers and end users within assigned territory and client size to achieve unit and revenue goals.
- Schedules appointments and visits assigned bank branches to secure referrals.
- Analyzes the customer needs and interests to determine which products are appropriate and refers to appropriate party when necessary.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems or complaints to the appropriate channels to ensure client satisfaction.
- Completes and submits accurate new business paperwork, expense reports, and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management to assist with forecasting.
- Prospects for new clients and new referral sources utilizing a variety of methods, such as telephone, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed by Sales management.
- Partner with other sales divisions on 'team selling' approach for any leads over 20 employees to increase client/prospect experience and increase revenue results.
- H.S. Diploma.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2 years of experience in relevant sales/marketing experience.
- Paychex experience required.
- Rep cannot be on a PIAP or below 90% of assigned quota.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.