Developer - Business Intelligence and Data Management
Provides technical direction. elicits and validates requirements, performs analysis, design, programming and testing for data warehouse solutions. Represents department by leading work and guiding others.
- Validates requirements, performs analysis, design, programming, testing, documentation, and support for assigned projects to implement and maintain data warehouse solutions.
- Ensures team compliance with standards and procedures (e.g. change management, version control, implementation) and consistency of coding. Recognizes code, process, and standard inefficiencies and suggests new standards and opportunities for improvement.
- Investigates opportunities for improvement and makes recommendations. May consult technical equipment/software vendors and current users in these evaluations.
- Responds to questions, researches/resolves issues and coordinates resolution of issues to complete project work and provide technical support for production applications including high impact production issues.
- Acquires and utilizes strong technical and application knowledge to produce deliverables independently and recognizes the impact (e.g. design documentation, system changes). Acts as a technical leader by making significant technical contributions (e.g. designs and documents program changes, provides technical direction). Demonstrates versatility of knowledge and applies strong technical skill base to contribute to related applications outside specific area of expertise.
Solves Business Intelligence and Data Management problems using data modeling, data profiling and Extract/Transform/Load tools.
- BA/BS degree in a computer-related field.
- A minimum of five years relevant experience.
- Experience using one or more ETL tools, ODI preferred
- Experience with one or more programming languages is perferred
- Experience designing and implementing data warehouse schemas.
- Demonstrated project leadership experience preferred.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.