Sr Director, Sales Strategy and Planning
Provides direction, guidance, and development to the Sales, Sales Strategy, Business Development, and the Sales Support teams in order to accomplish initiatives being driven by sales senior management.
- Develops, implements, and rolls out strategy for all sales divisions.
- Manages sales enablement team.
- Acts as a “Change Agent” to systematically drive and implement process changes throughout the business. Provides leadership and guidance in dealing with obstacles and opposition to change when needed.
- Pursues initiatives which will facilitate achieving sales goals at the direction of Sr. Vice President of Sales. Follows up and reports on milestones for key sales initiatives.
- Campaigns for and drives continuous process improvement within the sales organization to increase efficiency and effectiveness of processes and procedures. Equips the organization with operational excellence tools and practices to improve business process performance.
- Leads independent assessments of key sales processes and supporting technologies to identify and/or quantify opportunities to improve process effectiveness and/or enhance technology.
- Recruits, develops, and manages the efforts of all direct reports towards specific departmental goals and objectives. In addition, is responsible for the development of the management resources under his supervision.
- Prepares the annual departmental budget, monitors the plan, and implements corrective action as needed to meet internal financial plans.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Master's Degree Preferred.
- Experience in leading cross functional teams with no direct line reporting authority.
- 7 years of experience in Sales selling experience.
- Communication, analytical, and problem solving skills required. Excellent verbal and communications skills required.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.