Product Manager - SurePayroll
Develops and coordinates product strategies for the assigned product lines. Monitors market for emerging trends, develops new products or enhancements to existing products, and recommends adjustments to pricing. Manages the development and rollout of products. Monitors ongoing product delivery and service satisfaction.
- Directing, contributing, coordinating, reviewing and approving all product management related activities, including company projects, marketing initiatives and projects, and business as usual activities, for the assigned product line in order to improve product efficiency, effectiveness and profitability.
- Responsible product lifecycle management by providing strategic direction and long term planning for one or more products. Develops and presents annual product plans, product enhancements and recommends changes to senior management.
- In conjunction with other departments, develops plans and strategies for approved initiatives to enhance current products and introduce new products that generate additional revenue, increase profitability, realize operational efficiencies and/or grow client base and market share.
- Monitors ongoing product delivery and service satisfaction. Suggests ways to improve assessing product enhancements, competitive positioning, and pricing.
- Manages ongoing relationships with external partners and monitors industry for possible new partners.
- Monitors competition, identifies and analyzes significant changes. Uses constructive thinking and innovative solutions to recognize trends and to develop business plans.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5 years of experience in product management in a software company for a leading set of products in your respective industry.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Promotes information sharing.
- Articulate and responsive to colleagues.
- Develops and delivers effective presentations.
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Proactively approaches responsibilities.
- Possesses strong product knowledge.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.