Project Manager - SurePayroll
Provides leadership and expertise applying project management concepts to new projects for Centralized Operations Support. Identifies and builds with partners of all areas of the company to lead efforts, managing cross-program projects, directing team workload, and creating and implementing departmental objectives and initiatives.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge of project management concepts, principles and practices to guide the completion of tactical or strategic projects that are large efforts within SurePayroll or external efforts high in complexity.
- Performs project management functions, including project analysis to determine project scope and deliverables impact, preparation and maintenance of a project plan, attendance and facilitation of meetings, and communication of project status, to ensure that project goals are met and that actions of the team are aligned with established goals.
- Directs a group of resources through the creation of appropriate deliverables to plan and execute the project.
- Directs project team to determine resources (people, equipment, materials) requirements and responsibilities.
- Communicates with entire user community facilitating necessary trainings/job aids.
- Evaluates goal attainment and results of the project based on expectations to determine effectiveness of project implementation and satisfaction of stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains all project documents and communicates all relevant project information to the team, to ensure that all appropriate parties are aware of project and deliverable status.
- Performs Quality Assurance inspections of Project Plans to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Works with project team to identify and quantify risk associated with project and develop appropriate risk mitigation.
- Partners with testing resources to ensure appropriate testing is completed, including identifying and organizing resources.
- Associate's Degree.
- 7 years of experience in Project management and business analysis.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.