Zone Manager - SMB Solutions
Provides direction, as well as administrative and operational support, to District Sales Managers and sales staff in a zone to ensure increased corporate sales and profits through an increased client base.
- Manages the ultimate achievement of corporate objectives by individual product line category within specified geographical areas and within budgeted financial guidelines.
- Administers, directs and monitors activities of District Sales operations to ensure adherence to and implementation of corporate sales plans and programs. Reviews performance against forecast and takes corrective action where necessary.
- Initiates, participates in, and supervises on-going training of district sales managers in sales management training skills and effectiveness for future career development.
- Recruits, selects, hires district sales managers. Evaluates and recommends personnel actions, such as promotion, salary changes, termination.
- Establishes and maintains communication links at all levels to ensure positive working relationship and productivity.
- Establishes and maintains strategies to improve client base, administers sales and client incentive programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
- Experience must be in second level sales management.
- 5 years of experience in Marketing or sales.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.