Payroll Tax Compliance Manager - SurePayroll
Responsible for monitoring and facilitating the implementation of regulatory payroll tax changes for all federal, state, and local agencies. Acts as the liaison between SurePayroll and corporate compliance teams and agencies. Works closely with internal Operations, Sales and IT partners to submit change requests and ensure implemented changes meet agency requirements.
- Research, evaluate, recommend, and summarize compliance implications of new products, product enhancements, technology requirements, advertising and marketing materials, and other corporate strategic initiatives to sustain high levels of compliance with current and forthcoming regulations.
- Evaluate, monitor, and approve compliance standards related to tax tables, tax data, tax forms, data process flow, testing of new releases, and other compliance drivers to ensure accuracy of data transmissions, enhance system efficiencies, and comply with laws and regulatory agencies.
- Initiate, develop, and strengthen relationships with internal business functions, including compliance function with parent organization, to ensure proper communication and execution of compliance initiatives, recommend changes to Senior Leaders, and mitigate risk to the organization.
- Initiate, develop, strengthen, and oversee relationships with vendor-partners and to ensure effective and efficient data collection and transmission, recommend and oversee proactive changes to processes, and resolve complex problems.
- Initiate, develop, and strengthen relationships with external partners, such as regulatory agencies, competitors, trade shows, and industry groups to remain aware of the evolving legal landscape related to payroll.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience leading and managing related projects.
- 7 years of experience in Progressive tax or payroll experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.