Performs routine and non-routine office duties requiring advanced secretarial skills and proficiency in a zone, regional office or comparable department. Responsible for limited administrative details.
- Performs secretarial duties including, but not limited to transcription of dictation, typing memos and various other correspondence, and the maintenance of files and office supplies. Arranges travel and other accommodations. Monitors budget information.
- Provides some limited administrative assistance to manager and other staff members on specific administrative details. Maintains records of staff time, travel expenses, expenditures for supplies, equipment, maintenance and repairs, etc.
- Composes, types and signs non-routine correspondence providing factual information, assembles information, and drafts important and confidential correspondence or documentation.
- Arranges for departmental and other meetings; types and distributes agenda, types summary or verbatim transcripts of administrative meetings.
- Supervises other secretarial and clerical assistants as needed.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 4 years of experience in Business office or Related field.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.