To provide direct marketing of Paychex Agency Insurance products and services through effective telesales techniques.
- Generates sales revenue to meet or exceed sales quota by contacting prospect base and utilizing effective telesales methods to qualify insurance and human resource needs.
- Applies knowledge of Paychex Agency Insurance Products and Services products to effectively interest prospects and clients.
- Performs insurance needs analysis for prospects and clients to provide solutions to insurance and benefit needs.
- Writes up and processes sales contracts in a professional manner and in accordance with HRS operation guidelines.
- Performs underwriting of business risks in accordance with insurance carrier guidelines.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Associate's Degree.
- 1 year of experience in Sales.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.