Online Payroll Technical Support Representative
Provides product and technical support to users of Paychex' Online Services, Core Advanced Online Payroll, and Online reports.
- Answers inbound calls and e-mail in a call center environment in order to provide technical support to users of the Paychex Online services, Core Advanced Online Payroll, and Online Reports.
- Provides client support for Online Services by maintaining knowledge of Internet technology, browsers, plug-ins and file downloading.
- Provides problem analysis and resolution with an emphasis on first call resolution and enhancing the client experience.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, branch employees and accountants to promote Paychex' quality service image.
- Logs phone calls and e-mail in order to build and maintain a database of issues and solutions to create a client history and provide statistical reporting capabilities.
- Ensures client satisfaction and retention of Online Services clients by providing responsive and effective client service and issue resolution.
- Maintains knowledge of all features of Online Services applications. Also maintains knowledge of onlsupt.com ( including resets of security information), pods1, Talisma, One Source Solutions Portal, Citrix Single Sign-on tool, and the Webex Support Tool.
- Provides full technical phone support to all Single Sign-on products to ensure quality service is provided. These include Paychex Next Generation Single Sign-on for core clients and One Source Solutions Portal for MMS clients.
- Associate's Degree in IT, Business or related discipline .
- 2 years of experience in Call center, client service or technical support environment.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.