Online Services HR Online Advisor I
Provides product and technical support for Online Services, Online W2, and Employee Access Online products.
- Serves as dedicated Online Services contact for up to 100-200 MMS clients in order to facilitate client use of Online Services. Also supports the Employee Access Online and Online W2 client base.
- Maintains knowledge of all features of Online Services applications in order to customize setup for each client, teach clients to use the applications, drive further client utilization, and diagnose and resolve client issues. Also maintains knowledge of Employee Access Online, Online W2, Taleo Business Edition, Expense Manager, and Preview applications.
- Troubleshoots and resolves client technical issues related to Online Services and The Update Agent application. Engages other Paychex organizations, including MMS Operations and MMS Sales, to coordinate cross-product client support.
- Coordinates second-level technical support, including documentation and logging of problem tickets, to research daily client issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Continuously consults with client regarding their specific company operation in order to recommend best use and customization of Online Services applications.
- Maintains client-specific notes and documentation regarding all interactions and issues in order to facilitate future interactions.
- Provides second-level support to Premier HR Generalists and PBS Client Service Representatives in support of Premier Core and PBS Online Services users.
- Ensures client satisfaction and retention of assigned clients and overall Online Services client base by providing responsive and effective client service and issue resolution.
- Fields client calls regarding the Online W2, Employee Access Online, Taleo Business Edition, and Expense Manager products to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Gathers and centralizes Online Services application issues and enhancement requests for submission to the program BAU process so that product enhancement can occur in accordance with client expectations and industry trends.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 2 years of experience in Client service center or technical support experience
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.