Internal Retirement Plan Wholesaler
Driving 401(k) plan sales through existing relationships with independent broker and dealers and their associated financial advisors, as well as creating new relationships with Financial Advisors, and Retirement Investment Advisors.
- Develops strong relationships with Financial Advisors and Retirement Investment Advisors nationally to drive 401(k) sales.
- Schedules appointments for Regional Retirement Plan Wholesalers.
- Coordinates plan events with Financial Advisors, Retirement Investment Advisors or Defined Contribution Investment Only partners to build relationships and promote large market services.
- Contacts Financial Advisors and Retirement Investment Advisors on a persistent basis to generate high volumes of 401k opportunities.
- Maintains consistent levels of 401k leads and prospects, in order to attain sales quotas and meet set targets.
- Delivers high-quality, responsive sales support to in-bound requests for information or proposals to assist in closing the sale.
- Assists Financial Advisors and Retirement Investment Advisors in pricing proposals, plan establishment and conversions to drive 401(k) sales.
- Initiates a high volume of contact with Financial Advisors and Retirement Investment Advisors to promote products, demonstrate marketing support, and deliver sales ideas via phone and web presentations.
- Coordinates with Service Teams to address client and Financial Advisor and Retirement Investment Advisor concerns.
- Works in conjunction with Paychex sales representatives in quoting and preparing retirement plan analysis to drive plan sales.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2 years of experience in Investment/ retirement related sales/service.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.