Implementation Project Manager - Beachwood
Responsible to ensure smooth set up and on boarding of new clients and provide ongoing technical and process support for existing clients and staff. Must be able to exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to completion of duties.
- Accurately convert client data from existing software to Advance's software.
- Train new and existing clients in Advance's software, processes, and procedures.
- Complete payroll processing for new clients.
- Answer client questions and resolve issues regarding software, reports, processes, and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT department to resolve other technical issues such as connectivity, printing and integration.
- Help develop, test and roll out customer reports as requested by client.
- Assist in testing updates to software and internal reporting applications prior to release.
- Maintain positive customer relations and internal teamwork in the performance of providing customer technical support.
- Smooth completion of data conversions and training.
- Thorough knowledge of software, processes, and procedures used.
- Timely and accurate completion of tasks is maintained in organized, effective, and positive manner.
- All duties are implemented in a manner to support company policies and procedures and enhance teamwork.
· Required experience: general accounting and/or payroll processing knowledge along with heavy systems experience.
· Preferred Experience: training, data conversion, software implementation, staffing industry knowledge, payroll processing experience, software demonstration, documentation, and help desk.
· Must be detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and able to work under pressure.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Highly self motivated with strong problem solving skills.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.