Area Bank Relationship Manager
Executes market position by locating, developing, negotiating, and closing new bank referral relationships. Drives effective execution of bank programs by the Field Sales organization.
- Executes a structured prospecting plan to target the largest opportunity Banks within a defined regional territory.
- Drives sales execution of the company's existing Banking partnerships within a defined territory to increase channel productivity nationwide.
- Develops and collaborates with sales management to implement strategy to effectively penetrate Banks.
- Coaches sales managers to effectively partner and manage sales rep routines relating to Banks.
- Implements marketing programs and promotions in coordination with banking partners to maximize product line visibility within existing Banking relationships.
- Collaborates with channel management in the complex contract negotiations of new and existing franchise partnerships to ensure expectations are met.
- Acts as subject matter expert and primary point of contact for the field sales organization regarding new and existing franchise partnerships to maximize selling opportunities and ensure consistent communication with Banking partners.
- Participates, as required, in the ongoing management/training of existing and new Bank relationships to support business growth.
- Meets or exceeds sales/revenue objectives of the territory through new client growth or increased revenue from existing clients to support overall company growth goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing.
- 3 years of experience in Sales of payroll or employee benefits products. Consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.