Relationship Manager (Pacific Standard Time Hours)
Develops and maintains positive relationships for our top tier clients through effective collaboration with internal Paychex Operational departments and any vendors that supply our clients with services Acts as the key advocate and fosters efficiencies and revenue growth within the client relationship. Advocates for the client deliverables and drives the business results and Paychex strategy for their clients. Facilitates the management and strategic service of their assigned accounts.
- Builds strong client relationships. Must be adaptable, strong time management and prioritization skills to provide customized quality service in an effort to retain and grow clients' utilization of Paychex services.
- Provides high level customer service support to top tier clients to streamline client contact points, providing professional and personalized customer service. Anticipates clients' needs and recommends new products, service enhancements and efficiencies to clients.
- Responds to client communication (phone, emails) in a timely, professional manner to resolve escalated issues, including payroll and ancillary product matters, 'how-to' product inquiries, training needs and system issues.
- Responsible for client retention and building relationships through presentations and communications with key client personnel. Acquires a thorough understanding of clients' businesses, objectives, and strategic business plans.
- Conducts client visits for current clients, both for clients experiencing difficulties or upon client request, to maintain and/or strengthen client relationships.
- Serves as coordination and communication channel lead for internal Paychex departments. Acts as liaison to resolve client issues regarding payroll and ancillary products to ensure client satisfaction and profitability requirements.
- Identifies and analyzes major trends or issues and assumes responsibility for resolution or escalation to management to ensure ongoing client satisfaction and revenue retention.
- Analyzes data to identify present and future performance gaps and trends; translates gaps and organizational needs into an action plan. Identifies needs that can be met through Paychex offerings and those that require alternative approaches or process improvements.
- Plans, coordinates and implements client activities and strategic programs for Paychex. Partners with sales, training departments, internal departments and operations to ensure client satisfaction and education on our products.
- Provides clients and management team with regular reporting, communication and status updates to ensure client satisfaction. Positions the appropriate management and executive Paychex staff with key stakeholders at the assigned clients business
- Maintains knowledge of industries, relevant systems and Paychex product offerings, as well as changes in federal, state, and local wage tax law and policies to ensure Paychex products meet the needs of the client.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2 years of experience in Account Management.
- 6 years of experience in In relationship management or high level customer service organization.
- 1 year of experience in Leadership Role.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.