Outside Sales Representative - PEO Centric
Selling PEO products and services by developing new clients and increasing the client base to increase profits in the PEO Sales organization.
- Under general supervision of Sales management and within specific quota attainment guidelines for the position.
- Presenting Paychex PEO products and services to final decision makers and end users to achieve sales goals. Presentations are to be held at the prospect's work site.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current referral sources, specifically the broker channel to secure referrals to end users.
- Prospecting for new clients and new referral sources outside of the Paychex base, utilizing the telephone, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed by Sales management.
- Analyzing the prospects' needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate and referring to the correct sales partner to ensure client satisfaction.
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork, expense reports and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management.
- Onboard PEO clients, following policies and procedures to ensure a smooth transition onto the PEO service. Expediting the resolution of client problems or complaints to facilitate a positive onboarding experience.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the Corporation to clients and the community to create Sales opportunity.
- Attend partner meetings to educate on PEO services and processes.
- Achieving and continually develop technical, competitive and sales skills knowledge to effectively represent PEO Sales organization.
- May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for purposes of attending Conference, training sessions and/or area regional or national meetings.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 2 years of experience in Relevant sales/sales management experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.