Manager, Partner Marketing - SurePayroll
Manages accounting reseller channel, serving as public champion and authority for SurePayroll, developing and executing the go-to-market strategy for the channel, and collaborating with peers in Marketing, Product, Sales, and Service to deliver effective communication, continually improve customer experience, facilitate sales and service enablement, retain clients, and acquire new business.
- Oversees development of sales enablement strategies, creating market-facing content and programs that drive increased sales. Collaborates with sales leaders to align sales enablement tools with processes. Leverages tools to deliver easy-to-deploy messaging for sales aligned with buying stages and designed to convert. Manages sales promotions and special incentive contests for sales teams.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop and deliver integrated marketing programs and inform demand generation strategies.
- Generates and shares insights through market research, keeping abreast of competition and trends. Leverages knowledge to create blog posts, papers, and presentations that develop visibility and establish credibility as an expert in outsourced payroll and adjacent services for accountants.
- Collaborates with Product teams to develop product enhancements and execute relevant and effective product marketing strategies. Develops two-way communication between SurePayroll and resellers, soliciting customer input and honing communication to existing clients.
- Manages the customer experience from sales to service, collaborating with Service teams to create customer communication and materials in order to grow business and increase retention rates.
- Owns event strategy and execution for the channel.
- Manages and develops staff, prioritizes work, and continually improves performance and results with effective feedback and support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communication.
- 7 years of experience in B2B Marketing, with specific exposure to product or digital marketing preferred.
- 3 years of experience in Supervising/managing direct reports.
- Proactively approaches responsibilities.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to drive multiple projects to successful completion.
- Ability to represent the company with external constituents.
- Proficient in English written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates analytical skills.
- Develops and delivers effective presentations.
- Ability to lead/manage others.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Possesses a high degree of initiative.
- Highly thorough and dependable.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Seeks to acquire knowledge in area of specialty.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.