Sr Desktop Engineer
- Manages, administers, maintains and supports all enterprise management tools for end user computing environment.
- Uses broad subject matter expertise to provide 3rd level support for all end user computing environment systems, applications and services. Meet all defined service levels. Participate in 24x7 on call rotation as assigned or required.
- Partners and collaborates with Information Technology, business unit partner and vendors to address business opportunities to leverage technologies. Researches, designs and leads the build, test and implementation of end user solutions.
- Researches, recommends, designs and leads the build, test and implementation of enterprise management systems and tools to support maximum uptime.
- Develops and implements hardware, software and services solutions and processes for the enterprise to ensure end user uptime.
- Creates and maintains standards, best practices and roadmaps for the end user computing environment.
- Recommends process improvements and modifications to streamline provisioning of services, reduce delivery times and support incidents and lower overall cost of services.
- Mentors and trains less senior team members. Shares expertise and provides technical leadership to others as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline .
- 5 years of experience in Technology experience.
- 5 years of experience in Windows Desktop Operating System 7 and above, Server Operating System 2008 and above, MAC OS 10.7 and above, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Enterprise level security applications and services including device/ data encryption, Active Directory, Scripting and Programming (Powershell, Visual Basic,.Net, etc.), Software packaging and virtualization tools (Flexera AdminStudio and Microsoft App-V preferred), Desktop virtualization technologies and services, Networking technologies.
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.