Manager, Contact Center Operations - SurePayroll
SurePayroll is a leading SaaS provider of online payroll services for small business, consistently awarded within the industry for excellence in sales, customer service and innovation. Founded in 1999, we’re a home-grown Chicago startup success story with a year over year track record of growth and we’re a proud member of the Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ:PAYX) family of companies since 2011.
SurePayroll’s culture blends the best of small-company entrepreneurial team spirit with the benefits, sophistication, resources, and expertise of our Fortune 1000 parent. Together, SurePayroll/Paychex is a powerful team with a combined 50+ years’ experience providing integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement and insurance services that empower small and medium sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their businesses.
Opportunities at SurePayroll/Paychex are more than just jobs. SurePayroll provides a casual, yet professional atmosphere rich in learning resources that enable motivated employees to grow and succeed. Our culture promotes healthy work life balance supported by a comprehensive total rewards package including paid time off (including volunteer hours) health/dental/vision care, life insurance, 401(k) with match, stock purchase plan, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarships, EAP, and much more.
Manages and directs all activities, workflow and operational management of SurePayroll Contact Center Team.
- Manages customer service and operations efficiency programs to maximize service levels and continually improve SurePayroll's responsiveness to customer's needs.
- Plans, organizes and controls resources for optimal utilization to deliver optimal customer service. Works with business partners to react to information and analysis regarding workload, traffic distribution and service performance to maximize service levels to clients.
- Maintains service levels while improving staffing to client ratios. Manages the technical expertise of the team to solve problems regarding internal and client issues to ensure quality service is provided to both internal customers and clients.
- Responsible for monitoring and acting on client, bank partner and reseller feedback to improve retention rates.
- Partners with key businesses units to continually evaluate process inefficiencies, identify opportunities for improvement and implement strategies to enhance the client experience.
- Recruits, selects, hires and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsels and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs and other resources as required for professional advancement.
- Maximizes current revenue streams and seeks new revenue opportunities to pursue within the contact center to ensure revenue goals are met.
- Maintains knowledge of available techonologies, best practices and work processes that have potential to improve customer needs.
- Partners with training department to define department training needs, including intradepartmental development program, and ensures that staff members have the skills and knowledge necessary to provide world class customer service.
- Lead Contact Center team to achieve targeted NPS scores. Responsible for leading team to meet and/or exceed client retention and revenue goals.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 4 years of experience in Supervisory experience in a contact center.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.