Customer Service Advanced Resolution Rep - SurePayroll
Provide payroll and service expertise to resolve our most complex payroll issues, ensure the accuracy of customer accounts, retain customers and grow partner relationships.
- Service high value accounts, bank and marketing partners to maintain and grow relationships.
- Resolve complex payroll issues requiring extensive research and follow-up, both internally and with clients.
- Create amended tax returns and resolve tax notices (if necessary).
- Proactively identify companies with potential issues and develop plans for recovery.
- Run and analyze reports to identify service issues that may affect large groups of clients.
- Partner with staff members on the Customer Service, Payroll Tax, Finance and Partner Services teams to implement customer solutions.
- Provide insights into systemic payroll operational issues to the product management and technology teams.
- Collects and verifies customer data to identify issues that may arise during W2 season.
- May take customer calls as needed during peak periods such as year end.
- 3 years of experience in Payroll processing, tax or analyst experience. CPP certification a plus.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.