Corporate Payroll Tax Analyst I - Beachwood
- Formulate and implement processes to assure timely and accurate submission of client payroll tax returns.
- Responsible to assure accurate and timely preparation and filing of all Quarterly and Annual payroll related tax returns for Full Service Clients including but not limited to Federal 941 and 940, State Withholding, State Unemployment, Local Withholding, and submittal of wage information to SSA.
- Print and Distribute W2s to customers.
- Keep abreast of current tax laws to ensure compliance.
- Process Sales Tax returns.
- Assist customer with Tax Registrations.
- Respond to Tax notices and resolve issues.
- Reconcile tax related general ledger accounts.
- Maintain all payroll tax related files.
- Assist with audit prep, year-end prep, schedules, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Tax returns are completed accurately and on time.
- Processes to complete assignments and resolve tax issues knowledge of current tax laws and regulations and sound judgment.
- Timely and accurate completion of all tasks is maintained in organized, effective, and positive manner.
- All duties are implemented in a manner to support company policies and procedures and enhance teamwork.
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 8:30am- 5pm
**January,April,July,October(tax months) Monday-Friday: 8:30am-7pm and Saturdays
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles. Must be detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and able to work under pressure.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.