HR Services Advisor I
Responsible for consulting with clients on human resource matters, best practices, employee handbook options and responding to and identifying compliance concerns that pertain to state and federal employment law questions.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and changes in employment law legislation and conveys state and federal labor laws to internal partners and clients to maintain compliance.
- Answers and identifies human resources and employment law questions/concerns utilizing appropriate resources.
- Builds strong relationships and provides quality service in an effort to retain client base.
- Establishes and maintains clear and accurate written and verbal communication with clients to ensure understanding of recommendations and advisements.
- Conducts client interviews to gather all relevant information and begin the handbook creation process.
- Conducts follow-up calls with clients to assist clients when making changes to their handbook.
- Utilizes available resources to answer client questions and discuss employment law/human resources information to aid in the creation and/or updating of the employee handbook.
- Coaches clients on human resources matters, best practices, and employee handbook options.
- Inputs client information into Handbook Generation System accurately to ensure that the end product meets client specifications.
- Proofreads handbook approval copy to correct errors in accuracy, spelling, punctuation, grammar, and syntax.
- Provides client with handbook approval copies for their review within designated timeframes.
- Completes custom job descriptions in a timely and accurate manner in order to provide client with high quality product. May be required to make additional corrections to job descriptions after team member review.
- Researches and resolves client issues to promote client retention and provide high quality customer satisfaction, partnering with supervisor, handbook team, and/or sales team as needed.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 4 years of experience in Human resources, HR education or combination of both.
- HR Experience and or Employment Law Knowledge required. PHR/SPHR preferred but not required.
- Required to work 3-4 late shifts until 8 pm per month.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.