Marketing Manager - Advance Partners
Develops and coordinates marketing strategies for assigned product lines. Monitors markets for emerging trends to identify opportunities and/ or challenges. The position works closely with Sales and Operations organizations to effect client acquisition and retention goals.
- Plans, develops, and implements marketing activities, including identification of market opportunities, strategies and goals for assigned product lines, to develop marketing plans that properly position Paychex and its products in the marketplace.
- Proposes and conducts market research to gain critical insight into the trends within markets.
- Directs marketing communication to execute marketing plans and position Paychex and its products in the most advantageous way. This includes managing web content, printed materials, and electronic sales presentations.
- Coordinates plans with Sales, Operations, Product Management, and Product Development to launch new services to our clients, prospects, and employees.
- Presents plans to Senior Management to build consensus on strategic goals.
- Recommends and implements Marketing Communications strategies to ensure adherence to Paychex brand standards.
- Monitors competitive environment and adjusts plans to meet future opportunities.
- Develops and implements marketing plans to support client acquisition, retention, and revenue goals to measure return on marketing programs.
- Recommends and oversees market research as warranted.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (Marketing concentration).
- 5 years of experience in Business experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.