Business Development Channel Manager - Nettime - Eastern Region
Executes market position by locating, developing, negotiating, and closing new partner referral relationships, reseller relationships, and/or white label partnerships. Drives effective execution of 3rd party partner programs by the Field Sales organization.
- Executes a structured prospecting plan to target the largest opportunity Partners within a defined regional territory.
- Drives sales execution of the company's existing Partner relationships within a defined territory to increase channel productivity nationwide.
- Develops and collaborates with sales management and assigned Account Manager to implement strategy to effectively penetrate Partners.
- Strategizes with Account Manager and Marketing to implement marketing programs and promotions in coordination with Partners to maximize product line visibility within existing Partner relationships.
- Collaborates with channel management in the complex contract negotiations of new and existing Partner relationships to ensure expectations are met.
- Meets or exceeds sales/revenue objectives of the territory through new client growth or increased revenue from existing clients to support overall company growth goals.
- Coaches Account Manager to effectively partner and manage sales rep routines relating to Partners.
- Acts as subject matter expert and primary point of contact for the field sales organization regarding new and existing Partnerships to maximize selling opportunities and ensure consistent communication with Partners.
- Participates, as required, in the ongoing management/training of existing and new Partner relationships to support business growth.
- Responsible for developing Quarterly Business Reviews with Partner Executives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing.
- 3 years of experience in Software sales of payroll, workforce management, talent acquisition, expense management or employee benefits products.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.