Systems Development MGR - Advance Partners
Manages a team of Developers and Testers moving towards an Agile Development environment. Develops their staff to meet department strategic resource needs. Coordinates development activities in a Microsoft environment.
- Participates in the interview and hiring process. Prepares and administers annual reviews and development plans, makes promotion and salary recommendations. Responsible for personnel planning and the allocation of team members to meet Enterprise Development project needs. Identifies and mentors future leaders / managers for company growth.
- Provides support and assistance to development teams. Has strong working knowledge of agile development principles. Helps to remove roadblocks that teams are unable to solve by themselves.
- Provides input to product owners on the product strategy and vision. Gives feedback to the product owners on the content and prioritization of the product backlog.
- Builds relationships with other IT departments and business units and mitigates conflict to facilitate inter-department communication and agile team progress in order to meet business objectives. Acts as a catalyst for change to improve applications or processes which benefit IT and/or the business unit.
- Demonstrates application knowledge and understands functionality of applications outside their area of expertise to identify potential impacts and make recommendations to minimize the impacts. Responds to questions from other IT departments and business units and coordinates resolution of critical issues to provide support for production applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer related discipline.
- 7 years of experience in Related field.
- 2 years of experience in supervisory, management, project leadership, or project management.
- Experience with development in a Microsoft environment is a plus.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.