401(K)/S125 Product Integrity Analyst
Supports the organization in providing research, analysis, communications, and problem solving related to the products and services provided to our clients. Acts as a liaison between various groups and represent business units in project initiatives.
- Coordinates production and fulfillment of all major client communication pieces including 5500’s, participant statements, compliance testing, and annual enrollment.
- Establishes contacts and forms relationships with various agencies, banks, and vendors as necessary to support our products.
- Performs quality assurance testing of all major client communication pieces from the creation of test plans to leading the testing team to ensure that all pieces are accurate and ready for release.
- Provides enhancement and maintenance of the technology and quality of large impact client processes including writing work requests and testing processes to ensure a quality output.
- Represents product integrity on teams and projects to ensure the team’s needs are met.
- Coordinates and represents the business unit on the annual PBS audit by gathering necessary information for PBS accounting to ensure accuracy, including pulling reports from HRIS for accounting and working with development to resolve reconciliation issues between PBS accounting and HRIS.
- Provides analysis of operations and technology concerns at the request of management including testing, brainstorming, and submitting proposed solutions (BAU change requests, proposals, etc.) to ensure efficient and effective workflows.
- Monitors the 402(k)/S125 web site and IVR automated phone line, including the maintenance of Paychex Online, to ensure that the system is functional and focusing on its availability to clients.
- Represents the business unit by conducting preliminary negotiations with external vendors and internal partners during the negotiation phase to ensure a seamless transaction to product; discusses product planning and process execution, including establishing statement of work, timeline, service level agreement guidelines, escalation procedures, service hours, issue resolution, and delivery dates; provides findings to management for final approval.
- Produces and reviews documentation of the processes and procedures from the product integrity group to ensure accuracy.
- Coordinates fulfillment of client mailings with the print room and distribution center, including creating the document, testing the output, getting it reviewed, and mailing it out to ensure a seamless process and quality product.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to perform in-depth research by utilizing existing tools including but not limited to HRIS System, 1Cloud, and Omniplus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent efforts, excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to network and partner across functional reporting structure.
- Functional knowledge of HRIS, SalesForce, 401(k) and/or FSA/PBA
- ASPPA certification is preferred.
- Microsoft Access, SQL, Power BI and Visio knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Based off a candidates level of experience, this experience may be considered a senior analyst.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.