PIA Support Specialist I
Provides advanced customer service and support to internal staff and external clients in the areas of the Paychex Insurance Agency. Maintains a high level of knowledge concerning the products and services supported by the Paychex Insurance Agency. Assists external users of the technical products by answering question, solving problems involved with their use. Identifies, investigates and researches user questions and problems. Refers unresolved issues to technical or professional personnel for follow up as needed.
- Researches and resolves product and service issues relative to the PIA suite of products from any internal/external clients. Ability to diffuse client concerns and notify management of critical situations to ensure the best solution is implemented for the client and Paychex.
- Responsible for quality control audits of PIA processes and reporting results to the PIA supervisor and management team.
- Updates and Maintains procedures and processes for the Agency.
- Develops enhancements to existing or new processes and procedures, while making the necessary recommendations to management.
- Utilizes multiple software applications in conjunction with carrier and bureau websites in order to respond to all client inquiries. Internal applications include HRIS (human resource information system) and Online Reporting System.
- Exhibits comprehensive knowledge of Paychex Insurance Agency portfolio, corresponding systems, and internal/external processes to ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintains and manages positive and professional relations with Paychex clients, insurance carriers, and internal/external clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Continues to stay abreast of all changes pertaining to various internal product offerings, regulatory changes, policy changes, and insurance industry developments in support of client satisfaction.
- Participates in assigned projects or required training.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Business or Finance.
- 5 years of experience in Customer service/insurance.
- Demonstrates customer service skills.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.