Front End Marketing Web Developer
Responsible for executing front end website development tasks of Paychex public facing website, managing the website for design, CSS, usability, user satisfaction, and adherence to style guides. Validates requirements and performs analysis and design for system improvements and new applications.
- Executes tasks on all front end technologies, workflows, and UI frameworks for all Paychex.com websites and interactive assets. Builds assets in a content management environment, develops workflows, and assists with data capture templates to manage enterprise content and deliver to website properties.
- Recognizes proprietary code, process, and/or standard inefficiencies and makes suggestions for improvement, if applicable. Complies with, and contributes to, standards and procedures to ensure development consistency (e.g. programming standards, change management, version control).
- Applies web specific technical skills to independently produce deliverables (i.e. specifications, program changes, unit test scripts, documentation, etc.).
- Works collaboratively with members of the Marketing team to devise the best solutions to meet product, UX, and marketing needs to increase website traffic and lead generation.
- Acquires and utilizes in-depth business knowledge to support web deliverables, including responding to questions, researching, and resolving issues, to provide technical support for production.
- Executes development tasks and provides time estimates to aid in scheduling. Monitors progress against task estimates to provide status. Responsible for the communication of individual project activities and status.
- Provides documentation to support website changes to ensure consistent best practices.
- Supports programming changes during optimization, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and post implementation to ensure integrity of web based deliverable.
- Performs comprehensive analysis and design for program changes to gain and to transfer knowledge of web based asset changes. Provides input to requirements documents.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position's function.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer related discipline .
- 2 years of experience in related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.