Commercial Lines Senior Account Executive
Acts as a dedicated commercial lines account executive, licensed agent, and internal liaison for a specific 'book of business' that is based on a defined premium amount. Meets or exceeds set expectations around customer service delivery and client retention goals. Provides client with the most consultative and thorough service experience including on boarding, proactive consultative / relationship activities and renewals to ensure business insurance portfolio meets the client's cost and benefit objectives.
- Initiates regularly scheduled proactive relationship calls with clients providing updates on relevant insurance specific topics and administrative services to assess and meet client's current needs.
- Initiates consultative calls to client to assess underwriting exposures prior to policy renewal to ensure renewal is written correctly.
- Provides creative business insurance solutions to clients from current and alternate carriers during each client renewal, or as requested by client off cycle, to meet client's premium and benefit requirements. Responsible for developing and executing a book of business and retention strategy.
- Responsible for meeting specific client retention goals for assigned book of business in support of Agency financial goals.
- Place existing policies with alternative carriers (if required) to assist client in achievement of their benefit and premium objectives.
- Works as a liaison between policy holder and Insurance Carrier/IA to ensure the highest level of customer service is provided.
- Works as a liaison between internal Paychex departments to ensure the highest level of customer service across product lines.
- Utilizes knowledge of carrier and state underwriting guidelines to guide client toward the best possible option within the Paychex Agency's administrative capabilities.
- Up sells and/or resells, or refers ancillary products to meet set expectations as directed by management to meet Agency financial goals.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining ongoing client relationships, overall client satisfaction, and client retention to support Agency financial goals.
- Responsible for meeting service level goals including response time and quality standards to ensure customer service expectations are met.
- Develops and maintains expert knowledge of related product offerings including Safety and Loss, Paychex PEO, and Health and Benefits to facilitate cross-product issue resolution.
- Develops and maintains expert knowledge of industry trends, product offerings, and legislative and compliance changes to ensure client consultative objectives are met.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 7 years of experience in Commercial Insurance industry, Sales or Customer Service experience.
- Property and Casualty license Property and Casualty insurance license is preferred for candidates. Employees' hired into this position without the P&C license are required to obtain the P&C license within 90 days of employment. (Required)
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.