Enterprise Service Partner
Performs as a customer service advisor responsible for responding to client inquiries across several communication methods and Paychex platforms. Responds to clients in a manner consistent with service and resolution guidelines while providing a quality service experience.
- Provides resolution to all inquiries via email, mail, instant messaging, chat and inbound and outbound phone and in accordance with department policy, to ensure quality service standards are met for both moderate and complex clients. Applies knowledge, and responds to questions for all assigned products and platforms in order to meet client needs.
- Researches and resolves Paychex complex client and system issues in a complete, accurate and timely manner with an emphasis on first-call resolution to optimize client satisfaction. Logs and documents all client communications in required application(s) completely and accurately to ensure that a full understanding of all interactions is available to each Division the client may come in to contact with.
- Provides outstanding client service to maintain a high rate of client retention and builds trusted relationships with clients and internal and external partners to promote a positive quality service image and deliver an outstanding client experience.
- Provides support of enterprise products utilizing productivity tools such as WebEx to enhance the customer experience. Conducts training sessions as well as builds and assists in the building of reports for clients.
- Participates in projects and departmental initiatives; collaborates to achieve team objectives, division and company goals; pursues, supports and makes recommendations for continual product and process improvement. Maintain knowledge of applicable Paychex payroll and ancillary products as they are developed.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position's function.
- H.S. Diploma.
- 3 years of experience in Call center or technical support environment. Experience in a benefits and/or payroll environment a plus.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.