Customer Service Representative- Beachwood
Advance Partners is a wholly owned subsidiary of Paychex, providing payroll funding, working capital, and back office services to independent staffing firms.
Advance Partners is an entrepreneurial and rapidly growing specialty finance and business services company serving the temporary staffing industry. Advance provides payroll funding, working capital, back office support and a variety of strategic services to independent staffing firms. Founded in 1998, and based in Cleveland, Ohio, we provide roughly $2 billion in annual financing to over 350 entrepreneurial staffing firms of all sizes. Our mission is to help staffing firms grow. In 2015, Advance Partners was acquired by Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. This has positioned Advance to expand aggressively in the near future. If you are a high-energy, service-oriented team player and want to help lead Advance’s future growth, you will fit well in to our results-driven culture. For more information about Advance visit http://www.advancepartners.com
- This position provides back office support to client base. This includes, but is not limited to, payroll and billing processes.
- New customer set up and data entry.
- Accurate maintenance of all customer databases.
- Update customer folders with changes.
- Maintains adherence to deadlines.
- Timely transmission of accounting and payments reports such as wires, ACH, and A/R credits/debits.
- Timely and professional response to customer enquiries.
- Promptly notify management of problem areas.
- Accuracy and timeliness of data entry and other duties.
- Customer satisfaction.
- All duties are implemented in a manner to support company policies and procedures and enhance teamwork.
- Timely and accurate completion of tasks is maintained in organized, effective, and positive manner.
- Associates degree in accounting or High School diploma/equivalent and 2 years’ equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles including payroll, payroll taxes, A/P, A/R, and cash posting.
- Processing experience (ASR) preferred. Must be detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and able to work under pressure. Excellent organizational and time management skills. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to use multiple types of software including MS Office and proficiency in basic office equipment.
Paychex, Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Paychex serves approximately 590,000 payroll clients across 100 locations and pays one out of every 15 American private sector employees. Learn more about Paychex by visiting www.paychex.com, and stay connected on Twitter and LinkedIn.